Friday 27 August 2010


Happy Friday all! Woop, the weekend is about to officially start!I hope yours will be a good one.

So with it being Friday it's time for the infamous 50L Friday shopping frenzy to begin. I have to say, this week was a bit pants :( Though I loved the Nordari item! I have only just brought a sky box from them( Pics coming soon!) so that was a pleasant surprise. I also really liked the Surf Co jumper but apart from that, this Friday I managed to save money ;)

If you hate having to TP from store to store only to fight lag and things refusing to rez, you can check this site out: The Rumor as they are pretty fast in posting what is available on sale/event days, it can save you a LOT of running around! I heart that site lol!

Ok so today I am totally mismatched in my outfit and I don't actually care :D

Mismatched Look Of The Day

Now can you see why I like the new Surf jumper for 50L? :D Love it! Though I did have to play a bit with positioning the leaf, but it was easy to do. Whilst most avatars in sl are gorgeous not everyone is the same size in every single place,(well unless you buy a shape and never tweak it to make it your own!) so it can be hard for creators to please everyone, so buying things that allow you to MOD for this very reason is the only way to go ;)

Hair: Maitreya - Ymre II - Browns Pack ( Hat is attached to the hair )
Skin: Dutch Touch - Yri Cotton - Smokey
Jumper: Surf Couture - Artist Cardigan & Golden Leaf Brooch
Skirt: Maitreya - Jules JeansSkirt - Dirty
Tights: Happy Finds - Flake Tights. They are out of the artistic sessions pack.
Boots: *Kookie*- Pomski Boots - Light kelp
Pose: (with love & squalor)



0 comments: