Tuesday 24 August 2010

A few new releases for you today :)

Look Of The Day Ag 24th


I am wearing the new Dandy dress from MIEL. You can choose many different colours or choose to buy the Uber Dress where you get all colours just by clicking your mouse using a super duper easy menu! I love the colour choices. In this picture I have chosen Honey as the under-skirt and Plum for the main dress.

What is so cute about this dress is that out of the pockets you can choose to have cute little Dandies fly around you, it really does look sweet! Or you can choose to wear the pockets with no dandies keeping you company :)

Look Of The Day 24th Aug.

The skin I am wearing is one of the new releases by DUTCH TOUCH. Yri Cotton. My picture is not doing this skin any justice really. This will be deff one of my regular wears. I love the natural blush and softness to the face.

Oh! And check these boots out!

New Boots From Miel

These boots are also a new release from MIEL. I want to marry these boots.

So! In summary, I am wearing:

Hair:  Maitreya - Charli
Skin:  Dutch Touch - Yri  Cotton - Smokey
Dress:  Miel - Dandy - Uber Dress
Boots:  Miel - Dandy Boots Flor
Pose:  Long Awkward Pose


I have not used any photo editing software on these pictures so you can see just how the designer intended them to look :)



0 comments: