Friday 20 August 2010
Look Of The Day Aug 20th

Ok, so I know this dress has been blogged to death in the SL fashion world but I like it and have no personal pictures of my avie wearing it yet, so you are going to have to force yourself through another post using this dress ;)


Look Of The Day Aug 20th - Skin

Ah! Look at the gorgeous skin! This hair is also one of my favourites. Its so thick, lush, glossy and so "real like" that I personally just want to eat it :D

A quick note about the boots I am wearing to! These have been at Kookie for a while now BUT I can not stress enough that EVERYONE should own a pair! They even look fab with certain cocktail dresses, well if you like that sort of thing ;)

What I Am Wearing:

Hair:  Clawtooth: Twinkle Toast - Vampire red ( From the Betwitching Reds pack)
Skin:  &Bean - hounds of love LIGHT - Katt
Dress: Tiny Bird - Painted Flower Dress - Nude. ( I actually got this from a past 50L Friday)
Boots: *Kookie* - Pom boots - Light Kelp
Pose: Glitterati.

I have not used any photo editing software on these pictures so you can see just how the designer intended them to look :)



0 comments: