Saturday 21 August 2010


In case you have been living under a prim rock and did not know about the Dressing Room  well this post is for you ;) The Dressing Room is a fab place where you can get some gorgeous items that are heavily reduced by lots of talented designers. Well worth a regular visit!

Dressing Room Outfit Close up!


Love, LOVE this outfit I picked up there! I think it was 70L but if it was not, then it is around that price! Sorry I am not more specific I was in such a frenzy buying all that I could see :D
The hair was also a great deal from Exile! You get four colours in the package and again it was all under 100L!

The shoes I am wearing with this outfit were also picked up at The Dressing Room but I do have a tiny, slight grumble about them, here they are in all their glory:

SLink Aveela Stilettos

They really are gorgeous shoes and a complete BARGAIN! Again I think they were around 70L. I will pay more attention to prices next time, I promise!

But:

Dressing Room Outfit

Can you see how they "break up" even when zoomed out just a little? :(  The shoes and feet are soooooo easy to fit and match to your skin tone with a very super duper easy HUD and also has lots of nail colour choices so for me it was such a shame about the "break up" issue. Granted this could be down to my laptop and settings but I just thought I would at least be honest about what I am wearing.

What I Am Wearing:

Hair:  Exile - Bianca
Skin:  LAQ - Pearl - [Milky] Glow skin ( Not from The Dressing Room)
Outfit:  Baiastice - Pois Satin
Shoes: SLink - Aveela Stilettos Herringbone
Pose:  Long Awkward Pose


I have not used any photo editing software on these pictures so you can see just how the designer intended them to look :)

0 comments: