Thursday 19 August 2010

LookOfTheDayAug18


A nice, easy and simple outfit today as I have been working like crazy on this blog ;)

I LOVE this romper suit! It comes with the choice of long pants or shorts. It does use resizer scripts which as anyone that knows me knows I hate resizers :( But this suit was easy to fit with using the script and you can't go far wrong. Just don't forget to use the Delete to rid yourself of the script when you are done :)

The pumps I am wearing are from A-Bomb and they are what they put out yesterday for Hump Day Happiness. They are colour change and are rather sweet.

Look of the Day ~ Aug 18th 2010


I love taking close up pics of this skin :)
The Romper suit comes in many other colours and patterns, I love it!

What I Am Wearing:

Hair:  Truth ~  Penny - Swedish in light blondes.
Skin: LAQ ~ Pearl - 06 [Milky] Glow skin.
Romper Suit: Aoharu ~  Ruffle Romper ~ Red Flower.
Shoes:  A-Bomb ~ Kelly shoes. (From yesterday's Hump day Happiness)
Bangles: Zaara ~ Sadaf paua bangles *silver*
Pose: To be added.

Remember that TRUTH has a SALE on right now! Though if you can't face trying to battle your way around the inworld store, you can always use Xstreet.



I have not used any photo editing software on these pictures so you can see just how the designer intended them to look :)

0 comments: