Friday 3 September 2010


Woop! Happy nearly weekend! Which means its..Fifty Linden Friday! I got quite a nice haul this week..YAY!

Fifty Linden Friday Outfit.


Fifty Linden Friday Skin & Hair.

What I Am Wearing:

Hair: Clawtooth: Summer Fade -Has a color change bow. (FLF 3rd Sept)
Skin: (Milk Motion) Ninon skin - (FLF 3rd Sept)
Top:  (Milk Motion) my lace tank - (FLF 3rd Sept)
Pants: (Milk Motion) My wool pants *red* - With male option. (FLF 3rd Sept)
Shoes: (Milk Motion) my french ballerinas *red*
Pose:  Mine :D



Fifty Linden Friday Dress.

What I Am Wearing:

Hair: Clawtooth: Summer Fade -Has a color change bow. (FLF 3rd Sept)
Skin: Dutch Touch - JoSje Preview for Group Members,
Dress:  Thimbles - You Gotta Move - Dress - Grey - (FLF 3rd Sept)
Pose:   Long Awkward Pose



0 comments: